Cous Cous Salad
- 1 package of original plain couscous (10oz)
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 2 ears of corn charred and trimmed from stalk
- ¾ cup crumbled cojita cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook couscous according to package directions and let cool.
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes, corn, cojita, scallions, cilantro, cumin, lemon juice, olive oil, salt & pepper. Gently toss until evenly mixed.
- Once couscous has cooled completely, add to tomato mixture and serve.